Enjoy the best of Cozumel on this one day Atlantis adventure. Submerge in the pristine waters at the Chankanaab Marine Park and explore the island by buggy.
- Venture in Mexico’s only submarine designed for tourism, the Atlantis TSXII, and be part of the 1% of the world´s population to travel more than 100 feet below the surface.
- After this unique experience, enjoy and relax in the Caribbean Sea at Del Mar Latino Beach Club, one side of our facilities and away from crowded places, with drinks and food included.
- Minimum age: +18 years old, only adults are allowed in Del Mar Latino Club
- Only adults
SUBMARINE EXPEDITION & DEL MAR LATINO ALL INCLUSIVE
This unique experience begins with a scenic tour along the Cozumel coast, onboard our vessel Ana that will take our guests to the Submarine Atlantis TSXII, and then dive to a depth of up to 100 feet, at least.
This adventure will show you a spectacular natural scenery of the Chankanaab reef, which is part of the Mesoamerican Barrier Reef System, one of the largest living structures on the planet, and which is home of fish, lobsters, rays, sharks, and turtles, which can be admired depending on it’s from the season.
It will also take you to the impressive Continental slope known as “The Wall”, with a depth of more than 1,800 feet which delimits the Island, and it will take you to explore the biggest dive wreck in the area, the Felipe Xicotencatl, a 154 feet long ship that was sank in 2000 year to enhance the life of this Protected Natural Area.
The Submarine Atlantis TSXII is the only one of its kind in México; it is powered by batteries, which helps minimize its ecological footprint, and its passenger cabin is air-conditioned and maintains the same pressure as atmospheric at the surface.
After your Submarine Expedition, enjoy a relaxed day at Del Mar Latino Beach Club, a place where you can laying down while you enjoy delicious Mexican food at the same time that you admire the Caribbean Sea.
Refresh yourself in the infinity pool or jump in the beach for a great snorkel experience, you will find a wonderful shallow reef with a perfect visibility and variety of marine life right in front of the beach club.
This experience includes:
- Open bar: Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks (including: beers, liquors, cocktails, water, wine, sodas, juices and bottled water).
- Snacks: À la carte menu. Our variety of dishes includes cold and hot snacks, using only the best and freshest ingredients and cooked hot in the moment you order. You can’t miss the guacamole, nachos, ceviche and more…
This experience does not include
- Souvenirs or photos
- Marine Park Fee $5 usd per person.
Use of the facilities:
- Small- man-made Sandy Beach area
- Easy water entry access
- Refreshment area (pool)
- Umbrellas (first come, first serve)
- Sun area
- Lounge chairs
- Free WiFi
- Participants on the submarine must be able to safely go backwards thru a 12 steps ladder; hand rails available.
- Pregnant are not allowed to swim in the seaside area.
- Legal drinking age in Mexico is 18 years old.
- Bring your bathing suit, towel, water shoes and extra clothes.
- Bring your snorkel gear.
- Apply biodegradable sunscreen at least 40 minutes before coming in the water.
- Extra cash.