Promotion Code: BIA23
- Dive into a real submarine to see the bottom of the Caribbean Sea at a depth of more than 100 ft.
- Explore among the marine fauna of the Cozumel reef passing near “LA PARED”, a vertical drop that plummets to more than 2000 ft deep, at the edge of the island.
- Get to know the sunken ship “Felipe Xicotencatl”, an artificial reef that will impress you with its scenery and underwater mystery.
- Kids (4-12)
UNIQUE EXPERIENCE IN COZUMEL
Let us take you on Mexico’s only submarine designated for tourism, the Atlantis XII. This incredible vessel gently glides to depths of over 100 feet while keeping you and your family in pressurized, air-conditioned comfort.
Cozumel is an enchanted place filled with a rich culture and tropical landscape that are sure to mesmerize even the most seasoned traveler, but the true secret to Cozumel’s breathtaking inspiration lies below the glistening teal waters of the sea. You may get a glimpse if you snorkel – and an even better look if you dive – but to really experience the richness of the waters, you need to get deeper!
With over 26 side portholes and one large viewport across the bow of the submarine, everyone is able to marvel at intimate views of the extraordinary Chankanaab reef, the second largest in the world. Witness the eerie sunken ship, the Felipe Xicotencatl, over 50 feet below the surface as a member of our crew narrates the tale. Keep your eyes peeled for vibrant, exotic fish, gentle sea turtles, and silken manta rays. The sea life varies during the seasons, so you may see species which are only passing through on their long journeys, or Cozumel regulars. Finally, prepare yourself for The Wall. It will disappear from your site as the sheer drop-off plunges 1800 feet below. You are truly seeing the roots of Cozumel!
As you rise back to the surface of the water, the secrets of the deep will be forever etched in your memories. After your time in the submarine, soak in the sun on the decks of our ship, Ana, as she takes you back to our private pier. Sip a complimentary beverage and let your mind wander over the magic of the day.
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Departures: 09:30,10:30, 11:30, 12:30, 13:30
- Bilingual guides
- Daily schedules
- Ideal for kids
- 6 USD Marine Park Fee not included in price
Cancellation and Reschedule Policy:
- Applies refund or cancellation without surcharge 24 hours in advance.
- You can reschedule up to 24 hours after your Check In time by phone and/or in person.
- You can reschedule up to 1 year after your purchase date.
- For your own safety, explorers on this activity must be able to safely navigate backward through a 12-step ladder (handrails available). Guests confined to wheelchairs cannot be accommodated on this tour.
- For your own safety, the minimum required height is 3ft and 4 years old, for children.
- Children are considered from 4 years to 12 years. No infants allowed.
- All participants must pay a ticket.
- Pregnant, without previous complications, can carry out the activity up to the 6th month of pregnancy.
- Access in a bathing suit and / or barefoot is not allowed.
- Tour operation subject to permissible weather conditions.
- Atlantis Submarines Cozumel reserves the right to refuse admission in case of adverse conditions for the safety of our passengers.
- Additionally, 6 USD Marine Park fee must be paid.
- Additional services have an extra cost (photos, lockers or souvenirs).