Cozumel’s breathtaking inspiration lies below the glistening teal waters of the sea. Experience the richness of the deep Cozumel waters on a submarine expedition!
- Venture in Mexico’s only submarine designed for tourism, the Atlantis TSXII, and be part of the 1% of the world´s population to travel more than 100 feet below the surface.
- After this unique experience on a real submarine, enjoy the most exclusive beach on the island and unlike any other at Nachi Cocom Beach Club.
- Kids (3-12)
SUBMARINE EXPEDITION & NACHI COCOM BEACH CLUB ALL INCLUSIVE
This unique experience begins with a scenic tour along the Cozumel coast, onboard our vessel Ana that will take our guests to the Submarine Atlantis TSXII, and then dive to a depth of up to 100 feet, at least.
This adventure will show you a spectacular natural scenery of the Chankanaab reef, which is part of the Mesoamerican Barrier Reef System, one of the largest living structures on the planet, and which is home of fish, lobsters, rays, sharks, and turtles, which can be admired depending on it’s from the season.
It will also take you to the impressive Continental slope known as “The Wall”, with a depth of more than 1,800 feet which delimits the Island, and it will take you to explore the biggest dive wreck in the area, the Felipe Xicotencatl, a 154 feet long ship that was sank in 2000 year to enhance the life of this Protected Natural Area.
The Submarine Atlantis TSXII is the only one of its kind in México; it is powered by batteries, which helps minimize its ecological footprint, and its passenger cabin is air-conditioned and maintains the same pressure as atmospheric at the surface.
After your Submarine Expedition, escape to truly spend a day at the beach!
Nachi Cocom Cozumel Beach Club is the ideal place for families, couples, and friends looking for stunning sea views, relaxing atmosphere, great food and beverages or take part in one of the many water sports activities available.
This experience includes:
- All you can drink, unlimited alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks (open bar including: beer, liquors, cocktails, water, wine, sodas, juices and bottled water).
- Transportation one way from Atlantis Submarines facilities to Nachi Cocom Beach Club.
- A 4 courses lunch. À la carte menu for lunch includes Mexican Specialties as well as Caribbean treats.
- Lounge Chairs.
- All Beach Club Amenities:
- Private beach
- Outdoor jacuzzi
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Swing up bar
- Beach bar
- Panoramic restaurant
- Restrooms area
- Fresh water showers (outdoor)
- Palapas (first come, first serve)
- Self- parking at Nachi Cocom
- Free wireless internet service
- Changing room
This experience does not include:
- Souvenirs or photos.
- Participants on the submarine must be able to safely go backwards thru a 12 steps ladder; hand rails available.
- Minimum age to participate at submarine is 4 years old or 3 feet minimum tall height is required.
- Legal drinking age in Mexico is 18 years old.
- Bring your swimming suit, towel, sunglasses, hat, extra clothes and camera.
- Apply biodegradable sunscreen at least 40 minutes before coming in the water.
- Extra cash.